Book Complaint Through the SBI Pay App Itself
- Check Transaction Status
- Raise Disputes
How To Check transaction Status
Often people want to know the status of their payment. In fact, sometimes the UPI fund transfer does not happen immediately. So, you can check the status of such fund transfer through the app itself. You should not file any complaint about this task. Rather follow these steps
- Login to BHIM SBI Pay App
- Select the option ‘History’ to see recent transactions.
- Click on the particular transactions to know the details.
If Amount Did Not Credit
It is the most common complaint. The money got deducted from your account but the beneficiary did not get the amount. It may also happen when you book the rail ticket. However, you get back the amount in a few days. This reversal also happens in UPI Payment system. According to the rulebook, you should get back the amount within 3 days.
UPI provides for reversal mechanism for technical declines. The amount would be transferred back to your account on T+2 days after the beneficiary bank verifies at their end and advises to the remitter bank.
In my case, I got back the amount in 2 days. You should also wait for 3 days. After that only, you can raise a dispute through the app itself. Please come back and share your experience in the comments section about the time it took to get back the amount. It would help other concerned users.
Raise A Dispute
Raising a dispute in SBI Pay app is very easy. You have to follow these steps.
- Login to BHIM SBI Pay
- Click on History to view All in Recent Transactions
- Select the transaction and Click Raise Dispute button
- Select Dispute type, enter Remark.
- Click Submit
You can raise two types of the complaint through this mode.
- Customer account has not yet reversed for a declined transactions
- The beneficiary account is not credited for successful pay transaction
Tollfree Customer Care Number of SBI
The SBI Pay also provides a tollfree customer care number to book a complaint about the failed transaction, Non-credited transaction or any other feedback. However, you should be ready for the long wait time. The toll-free numbers of SBI Pay App Complaint are –
1800112211 & 18004253800
You can also seek clarification through these numbers.
Note these numbers are not dedicated to the UPI transaction. Rather This number is general customer care support of the SBI. That is why it can take a longer time to make a contact. Before trying this number you should have the following information.
- Mobile number used for SBI Pay App
- Customer Reference number
- Transaction Reference number.
You can find the reference number from the History of the SBI Pay App.
Also read: Customer Care Numbers of BHIM App
Email Support for SBI Pay App
The SBI also address your complaint through the email. There is a dedicated email account for this purpose. You can mail your complaint or feedback to this email address. To get a quick resolution, you must give all the basic information about the transaction. The email address of SBI Pay UPI App is –
When you are writing a mail, don’t forget to mention your mobile number.
Also Read: Tez Customer Care Support
These were the methods to address your complaints. But, if SBI does not resolve your problem within 30 days, you can go the special ombudsman for the digital transaction.
Some Common Problems and Their Answers by SBI
- It is not Possible with the BHIM UPI. The payment is credited immediately to the account of the beneficiary. There is no legal way to get it back one you make a payment. However, if you get to know the mobile number of the beneficiary, you can request for reversal on a personal level.
- You can also take the help of your bank to make a contact with the beneficiary.
- In case of mobile loss, you need to simply block your mobile number.
- A person can’t make a transaction without knowing the App PIN and UPI PIN.
- The transactions are further protected by device binding (linked to mobile handset). If the same SIM is used in a different device, the user has to re-register.
- Never share your App PIN or UPI PIN with anyone.