In India, Google Pay or Tez is one of the most popular UPI Payment apps. But sometimes people face the problem and they want to know the toll-free number and customer support of this app. The most common problem of Tez customer is the ‘No credit’ of the money. There are some other problems as well. In this post, I would tell you the common problems of Google Tez and the methods to resolve them. You would also learn ways to contact customer care of Google Pay India.
Also Read- All About the Google Pay
- 1 Issues of Google Pay (Tez)
- 2 How To Contact Google Pay (Tez) Customer Care
- 3 How To Troubleshoot
Issues of Google Pay (Tez)
There can be many issues for Google Pay Customer Support. There are a lot of things for which you might need some help from Google Pay (Tez) customer care. Even sometimes you need to make a complaint about an issue you are facing. Be it the app activation or making the payments. You can reach out to Google and seek some help.
Below are some of the common problems for which you might need to contact Google Pay (Tez) customer care service.
Also Read- Tez App Comparison
Problems of Google Pay:
- Account debited from your bank account but not credited to the recipient’s account.
- The problem in sending or receiving money using Google Pay (Tez) payment app.
- Unable to create UPI account using Google Pay (Tez) app.
- Can’t create or reset UPI PIN using Google Pay (Tez) app.
- Your bank account is not listed on Tez.
- Your payment got stuck in Google Pay (Tez).
- Google Pay (Tez) UPI app is not working properly.
If you are facing any of the above issues then don’t worry. I am going to tell you how can you contact Google Pay (Tez) customer care service to resolve the problem. Firstly, I will tell you all the methods you can use to reach Google Pay (Tez) customer care.
And then I will also tell you some possible solutions to troubleshoot your problems yourself. There are some problems that don’t require contacting Google Pay (Tez) customer care. Instead, you can solve them yourself by following some easy steps.
But first of all, let’s talk about the methods to reach Google Pay (Tez) team.
How To Contact Google Pay (Tez) Customer Care
There are several ways you can seek help from Google Pay (Tez) customer care. You can either call them, mail them, request a callback or post a query in the Gooogle Tez forum. Note, toll-free number is often busy so you must try other options as well.
The first thing you can use to contact Google Pay (Tez) customer care is Google Pay (Tez) Toll-Free helpline numbers. There two different helpline numbers, one for registered mobile numbers and another is for unregistered mobile numbers. Both these toll-free numbers stay active 24×7 so you can call them anytime you want.
You should prefer this method as you can talk to the person one on one. Hence you can explain your problem better than any other mode.
Google Pay (Tez) Toll-Free Helpline Number (For Registered Numbers): 1800 419 0157
Google Pay (Tez) Toll-Free Helpline Number (For Un-Registered Numbers): 1800 258 2554
Request a Call Back
You can also request a callback from Google Pay (Tez) customer care. This method is somewhat similar to making a call to customer care from your end. You can talk to the customer care person and get the solution for your problem on phone. The only difference is that in this method, you receive the call from customer care instead of making a call.
You can request a callback anytime from the Google Pay (Tez) app itself by following the below steps.
- Open the Google Pay (Tez) app and go to settings.
- Scroll down and find ‘Help & Feedback’ option and tap on it. You can read the help articles here or just tap on the contact button given at the bottom of the page.
- Now scroll down to ‘Contact us’ section and tap on round blue button saying ‘Phone’.
- Here, enter your name, country and mobile number if they’re not there already. Also, describe your issue in a few words. However, it is purely optional.
- Now, click on the submit button at the top right corner. You will soon receive a call from Google Pay (Tez) customer car. Receive that call and talk to the customer service representative.
Recommended: Google Pay (Tez) Bill Payment Steps
You can also chat with a Tez customer care specialist to resolve your issue. This method becomes handy when you don’t want to talk to the customer care on phone. You can initiate a chat 24×7 in Google Pay (Tez) payment app. Below are the steps.
- Open the Tez app, go to settings and then find and tap on the ‘Help & Feedback’ option.
- Here, scroll down and tap on the ‘Contact’ option at the bottom of the page.
- Now, you will find the ‘Chat’ option at the contact us section. Tap on it to go to the ‘Chat’ page.
- Describe your issue in a few words if you want. And then click on the submit button.
- Now, you reach the chat page and you can see your number in the chat queue. Wait for a few seconds and a specialist will connect with you via chat.
Note: You might not see the chat option in the contact us menu. Don’t worry, it is just because every specialist is busy solving other user’s queries. All you need to do is wait for sometimes. And you will be able to see the chat option there.
Write in the forum and get answers to your queries
Google also launched a product forum for Google Pay (Tez). You can post your problems and queries there. There are several experts active all the time. They will soon consider your query and provide a suitable solution for that. Follow the steps below.
- Visit Google Pay (Tez) Product Forum.
- Ensure that you are logged in using your Google account. If not then use your Google account to log into the forum.
- Now click on the ‘New Topic’ to create your query.
- Now, write your query title in the question box and details in the big textbox below. You can also select your issue type from the sidebar dropdowns.
- After writing your query, click on ‘POST’ to post your query to the forum.
- Experts will soon answer your query.
Note: No Email support is available for Google Pay (Tez). However, if you get an email from Google Pay (Tez), you can reply to it and get answers to your queries.
You may also like: How Google Pay (Tez) Got 75 Lakhs Downloads in a Month
Also Read: Paytm Customer Care Number and Support
Besides many ways of customer support, you may not be satisfied. In such case, you can complain to the Ombudsman. Recently the RBI has posted 21 ombudsmen for the digital transaction. You must go to them for any problem but only if the Tez did not resolve your issue.
How To Troubleshoot
There are several problems that you can fix yourself. Most of these problems occur due to some technical issues with your handset or network.
1. Fix problems verifying your phone number
Too many users face this problem when they try to verify their phone number in Google Pay (Tez). Sometimes the handset doesn’t send the SMS to the UPI app servers. And sometimes the OTP doesn’t arrive. You can fix this issue most of the time by following the steps below.
- Check if your phone has enough account balance to send the one time SMS to UPI servers. If not, then recharge your phone and try again. UPI charges the normal SMS rate for this SMS i.e. Rs. 1.50 normally.
- Check if your internet is working or not by visiting some websites. You can also try sending texts using WhatsApp or any other messenger that uses the internet to send messages. If your internet is not working then go to someplace that has better network coverage. Also, make sure that the airplane mode is turned off on your phone.
- If the OTP doesn’t arrive, then try resending it once again. If the problem persists, then close the Google Pay (Tez) app and launch it again. You can also restart your phone to resolve this issue. It resolves the issue most of the time.
- Contact Google Pay (Tez) customer care using chat or call if the problem even persists.
Recommended- Security Check of The Tez App
2. Fix problems in sending and receiving money
If you are trying to send or receiving payment using cash mode on Google Pay (Tez). Then ensure that the place is not noisy. If it noisy, then move to a quieter place. Also, make sure that the sender is in pay mode and receiver is in receive mode. Remove any cases or covers from your phone.
Check the payer’s account balance for the availability of enough money. If you are making the payment by entering the details manually, then check for any error in details. Check typing mistakes on UPI ID, bank account or IFSC. Moreover, check that you haven’t crossed the transaction limits for a day.
If all these things are fine then contact the Google Pay (Tez) customer care using any of the above methods.
You may also like: Google Pay (Tez) At MI.com and MI Store
3. Fix problems in receiving rewards
If you made a transaction and hadn’t received the scratch card, then don’t worry. First of all, check if your transaction is eligible for the scratch card or not. Note that payments made to other UPI apps users are not eligible to get scratch card rewards. You should go to the offers page and read the terms to know the eligibility.
If you are eligible and didn’t get the scratch card then contact the Google Pay (Tez) customer care. You can use Google Pay (Tez) Toll-Free helpline number and chat to contact the customer cars.