UPI is the buzzword of digital payments in India. You may have heard that it has powered most the payments apps in India. All the big names want to ride the UPI bandwagon. Every big bank has incorporated this payment system into their app. Even big names of international payments are endorsing it. Be it, Google Pay […]
UPI - Unified Payment Interface
UPI is a digital Payment system. This System works on mobile. By using this system a mobile app can send money instantly. It works 24 hours a day and never stops.
It has revolutionized the payments in India. Today most of you use one of the UPI apps such as BHIM, Tez, Phonepe, Paytm, SBI Pay, iMobile, chillr etc. These apps use UPI platform to transfer fund.
Main Features of UPI
- It transfers money instantly, anytime.
- You can request money from someone using this platform.
- You can link any of your bank accounts. It is not necessary to use app of the same bank. You can link multiple bank account to the single app.
- The bank account number is not necessary to send money through it. The virtual Payment address (VPA), Aadhaar, and mobile number can be also used to pay.
- You can send money immediately to anyone. There is no mandatory wait period.
- This system is free. Banks also do not charge anything to use their app. Thus, It does not cost anything to you.
UPI is a payment system which facilitates the fund transfer between two bank accounts. This payment system works on the mobile platform. Sending money through the UPI app is as easy as sending a message. You are not required to give bank account details for the fund transfer through the UPI payment system. UPI is one of the most advanced […]
There is a lot of buzz around the digital payment. The government and private sector both are riding on the digital payment wave. The people who use the digital payment mode are considered more advanced. In this post, I would tell you about the digital payment methods and its advantages. What is Digital Payment Digital […]
जब मैंने गूगल पर UPI को सर्च किया तो हिन्दी के Suggestion में ‘उपि’ आ रहा था। आप लोग इस बात से कन्फ्यूज ना हों। यूपीआई ही उपि है। और आज इस पोस्ट में आपको यूपीआई के बारे में सब कुछ बताउंगा। वैसे तो इस वेबसाइट पर मैं ज्यादातर अंग्रेजी में लिखता हूं लेकिन हिंदी […]
The UPI (unified payment interface) would become more advanced. The NPCI is working on UPI 2.0 which would be more comprehensive and secure. The NPCI chairman Mr A P Hota told to the Mint that UPI would disrupt the non-cash transaction space. The next version of UPI would have more features and easy authentication. As […]